Le books. Need new shelf. Haha. Dami na nila.
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, just one second.
—Lewis Carrol (via realizes)
Mamihlapinatapei is listed in The Guinness Book of World Records as the “most succinct word”, and is considered one of the hardest words to translate.
Too shy to say “Hi!”
Rules: List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and don’t think too hard—- they don’t have to be the “right” or”great” works. Just the ones that have touched you. You could add notes so I’ll see your list. In no particular order:
1. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
2. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
3. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
4. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
5. The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga
6. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
7. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
8. MACARTHUR by Bob Ong
9. Every Day by David Levithan
10. Looking For Alaska by John Green
If you want to be happy, be.
—Leo Tolstoy (via larmoyante)